(The pun is as Kakuranger-centric as it could get, but you guys get the gist, right!?)
So yeah, long time no post, right? Since I don’t have enough imagination (or patience) to come up with a new post every night, I’m gonna put it out there and say that things be moving slowly on the blogs from now on. And if you read it right you’ll see that I typed “blogs”, in plural be cause we now will have 2 of them!
Presenting our new Google+ page! We will probably update more here than there, but now you all have another place comment if you’d like.
And if you access the page, you’ll notice there’s a video in there, and it’s our subbed version of Flashman’s promo! Which makes me say 2 things:
- Yes, we will in fact be doing Flashman from now on. I’ll explain more about it on the first episode release post, which by the way may come a lot sooner than I expected since our new translator Shourikan has translated it already! Now it’s just a matter of m getting off of my lazy but to do what I should.
- YAY! We have an YouTube channel now! We will not use it that much, it will be more like a online portfolio of some sorts. The only video right now is Flash’s Promo, but if you guys have any suggestions of what we could do just comment in there. And oh yeah: Subscribe! And oh yeah #2: We will NOT be uploading episodes into the channel.
Also, since this is such a news round-up, I’d like to introduce out new main staff:
- Translator/Timer: Shourikan
- Typesetter (Styles): Someone New
- QC’ers: Angel, SkyFly1112, GMranger88 and ThaPrestige
- Encoders: Shourikan and Someone New (for .mkv) and Angel (for .mp4)
- Distribution: Shourikan, Angel and Someone new
- Translation Checkers: Clock Up, PikaMaster11 and Luxiferia (all from Delta/Rampage Subs)
- Timing Checkers: nemet (from nemetsubs) and Angel
With all these people in I should announce that we now have an assembled team, that means that LFSSS is now a fansub with the “no vacancy” sign turned on, but that does not mean that if you’re still interested in subbing something you shouldn’t come to us. In fact, you should. I will later do another side-page on the blog with something like “Looking for a Fansub for Me” on it, where people that want to be a translator, an editor, a QC’er, a typesetter or whatever can come in and tell what they want to do and meet other people that may want to try on going on a new fansub with them. In fact, Angel from our team is looking to start a fansub of his own “Love & Care Fansubs”, on which there’s already a translator (Shourikan) and a timer (Angel himself) but as far as I know these are the only occupied spots so if you want to talk to talk to him just drop a comment on this post and he’ll answer it.
Now getting back to LFSSS, you people asked for Flashman and you’ll get Flashman. After that’s done will decide what will follow, so please don’t do requests just yet, ok!?
I think that’s all there’s to it for now. I’m working on the first episode’s script as you’re reading, then it will be just a matter of our TLC, TC and QC groups do their jobs, so I guess it’d be safe to assume that you’ll have an episode in here until this week ends. Until then, peace out!!